Mr. Cat





Pig cat










white pig... ups white cat

7 Responses to “Pig cat”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi. I have a funny blog (PageRank 4). I would like to exchange links (A->B C->A) with your site ( mr-cat blogspot com ). Are you interested? Remember to quote this text in your answer (my e-mail: eerie[at]go2.pl ). Then remove this comment.  

  2. # Blogger Cris

    very nice blog, I love cats!  

  3. # Blogger Fruity Ana

    How adorable! I wish one of my kitties would let me dress them up, ehehehe...But I fear the claws a bit too much to even try :)  

  4. # Anonymous Blend

    Excellent blog! very adorable kitties......  

  5. # Blogger ObeyThePurebreed

    This kitty is part of a top secret swine surveillance program. After reading "Animal Farm," It haz come to chairman meow's attention that there may be a subversive element in the pig population.

    Please do not expose these well disguised kittehs anymore!

    www.obeythepurebreed.com  

  6. # Blogger LailaSmith01

    Awww so cute...That cat is so cute in its costume...I love that costume...I better buy my kero that pic cat costume...^_^


    dog pens  

  7. # Blogger Bruce

    Hey this is a great blog thanks
    Caring for pet cats  

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker