Mr. Cat





The best cat video ever

I already posted similar video from youtube on this blog, but this one is one of the best cat videos there is. In this 4 minutes you will great time. Watch this mix of videos and enjoy

4 Responses to “The best cat video ever”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Those cats are great. But sometimes their behavior is very dangerous, especially with small children.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Actually, I might beg to differ...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ugDwnYE_U

    This is a pretty snazzy cat video, too.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You two other people commenting weren't very nice. I thought this was funny!  

  4. # Blogger Fruity Ana

    Nah, kitties' behaviors are not dangerous...Eh, ok, maybe there are exceptions...I wouldn't dare anyone to touch my Sushi. See him in action here, where he tells me exactly what he thinks of me and my idea of bringing him back inside (he's an indoor cat)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8El7T7zNcHU  

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker